One week of vacation is just not enough. I think it takes one week just to get used to the idea that you’re on vacation. I definitely need at least one more to actually make my vacation productive.
With the trip and the Dentist, everything’s gotten derailed and I’ve been slammed with a case of this:
But school starts Monday and vacation is over on Monday and there are things I have to get done and things I would really like to get done to make the transition easier. So I figured I’d mark them all down here to give me some sense of accountability:
- Do all the laundry.
- Clean up the drawers and closets so the uniforms are ready to go.
- Make some sort of breakfast food for the first couple of days like muffins or granola bars.
- Names on all uniforms.
- Pack a bag of extra uniforms for their dad’s house.
- Make sure the backpacks are packed and ready to go with the right stuff including any summer homework that had to get done.
- Clean up the entry way so that the only stuff there is what we need.
- Back to School grocery supplement trip.
- Turn 32 on Saturday.
- Go to the school orientation tonight.
- Do some general picking up so things aren’t too chaotic and finding stuff isn’t a pain in the butt.
- Watch Dr. Who.
- Do my birthday nails.
- Trim the kids’ nails.
- Make Bacon Pancake Bites for Birthday Potluck.
More to come?